YITH WooCommerce Quick View features
- Set a label for “Quick view” button on the shop page
- Enable a lightbox for product images.
- Set a background for the modal window.
- Set colour for the modal closing icon
- Disable ‘Quick View’ on mobile
- Enable lightbox for product images.
- Enable product navigation in the quick view window (you can either set a navigation for the same category or not).
- Choose from two navigation styles (slide or rotate).
- Choose among two types of quick view (modal window or cascading).
- Choose the effect you prefer for popup window opening.
- Set width and height for the modal window.
- Choose between a button or an icon to open a quick view.
- Set a label for the “Quick view” button.
- Upload a custom icon.
- Set position for the icon (after “Add to cart” button or in the thumbnail image)
- Set elements to show in the quick view.
- Set width and height for product image.
- Choose among three types of thumbnails (do not show it, slider, classic).
- Add the “View details” button to link to the page of a single product.
- Set a label for the “ View details” button.
- Add a sharing button for the product in the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or via email.
- Set a background colour for the modal window.
- Set a background colour for “Quick view” button.
- Set colours for content ( main color for text, star color,“Add to cart” button color, ‘View details’ button color, closing icon color )
- You can choose the text that has to be displayed in the quick view (either complete description or the excerpt)
- A shortcode that prints to screen a button to open the quick view of a specific product
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier (you can zoom the product image in the quick view)
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Badge Management (badges appear also in the quick view)
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Wishlist (add a ‘Quick view’ button to products in the Wishlist table)
|No public feed||0|
|Changelog||= 1.7.3 = Released on 3 May 2021 * Fix: modal scrollbar issue on product variation change|